Saturday, January 20, 2018

Sending a Whole Lot of Love Your Way! Sketch Saturday #497

January 19, 2018


It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at  Sketch Saturday!




We have one of our favorites joining us as our sponsor this week.






The super prize offered this week is a $10 Gift Certificate.



Doesn't this little girl just make you smile with her heart bouquet!  I love these Pure Innocence stamps from My Favorite Things! 



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!  Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at Sketch Saturday.


Products:
Paper:  Real Red, White, Basic Black, Valentine Paper
Ink:  Memento Black
Stamp:  MFT 
Other:  Sequins, Ribbon, Wink of Stella, Copic Markers 

Have a wonderful week and I hope you will join us for this fun sketch challenge!  

HUGS!
Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!