Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Sending You Lots of Love--FMS 272

January 25, 2017

Today I am playing along with the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  When I first looked at the sketch, I was a little puzzled.  I wasn't sure I could come up with an idea.  I absolutely love what the DT did with this sketch.  They are all so creative!


I started looking through the mess on my table and decided to use the new Lawn Fawn Happy Mail  mailbox die for my card.  I used the die and cut the mailbox from Very Vanilla and the post from Crumb Cake.  The little flag is Real Red.  I attached a pink heart brad I found in my stash.  The flag actually moves up and down!


I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to create the blue for the large circle and the grass.  I cut the circle with the SugarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Circle die.  The grass is cut using the Lawn Fawn Meadow Borders die.  


I cut the two envelopes from the Happy Mail die with Valentine paper.  You can actually open each letter for a message. The sentiment is from My Creative time and stamped in Memento Black ink.  
 

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today!  I love to hear from you, so please leave a comment!

HUGS!
Claire

5 comments:

  1. Hello...you've got mail! What a great take on the sketch! I love that sweet mailbox of valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed! I love that you created letters that can actually be opened to reveal a message .... and the mailbox flag that moves is a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire! I love that mail box and those sweet little envelopes! What a great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative take on the sketch Claire, very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!