Saturday, December 17, 2016

Sending You Warm Hugs-Sketch Saturday #443

December 17, 2016

It's Saturday and it's time for a new sketch challenge at Sketch Saturday!



Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish.  The shop is full of so many amazing digi stamps!  The winner will win 3 free stamps!  



My card is created using Robyn's Fetish Hot Cocoa Snowman.  After copying him I colored him with Copic Markers and paper pieced the cup.  The patterned paper were in my stash.  Wink of Stella was added for shine.  I love this sketch!  Layers make me happy!  Hope this little fellow makes you smile, too.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!


Claire

2 comments:

  1. hiyaaa cute Snowman Image Claire
    is he in a Mug
    cuteee
    and lovely Black DP you have Claire
    I am not buying DP I only Made by my self or get gift from friends sometimes :)
    my old collection was bought 2009 and 2010 hehe LOL
    happy sunday Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute miss Claire, loving the black and red combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!