Saturday, November 19, 2016

Hello There!--Sketch Saturday #439

November 19, 2016

It's Saturday and time for a new challenge at  Sketch Saturday!  


This week our sponsor is Happy Print Club! The Happy Print Club is a library of stationery printables for snail mail devotees, letter writers, card senders and pen pal aficionados.  The prize this week is a membership to the Happy Print Club!

Our sketch for the week is so fun!  Lots of layers and  fun elements We can't wait to see what you create!






My card is created on a white card base.  I used some fun patterned paper that I found in my stash for the background.  I printed this fun typewriter from the Happy Print Club.  I love old typewriters and this was perfect for a thank you note, thinking of you card or just a note to say hello!  I added some white Baker's Twine and orange enamel dots for fun! 




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you!

Don't forget to check out all the other DT members cards at 

Have a great week!

HUGS!
Claire


1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!