Sunday, October 16, 2016

Nature Gives To Every Season-PP #317

October 16, 2016

It's Sunday and time for a new challenge at The Paper Players!

The multi-talented Nance is our hostess this week!  She is challenging us to create a Clean and Simple style project using leaves.   Fall has finally arrived in GA.  I hope you are experiencing cooler days wherever you live! 





My card is created on a white card base.  The top layer is stamped with a frame from Rubbernecker Stamps- Freehand Border using Momento Cocoa ink.  The leaves are from Stampin' UP! Vintage Leaves set.   The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.  Clean and Simple is hard for me, but I love the way this turned out.  



So happy you stopped by my blog today!  Please leave a message!  I love to hear from you!  

Don't forget to check out the fabulous inspirations from our design team and I hope that you will play along with our challenge this week.

The Paper Players Design Team

Challenge Rules:

 Create a NEW paper, or digital, project.
  1. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to us. 
  2. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge entry.
  3. Please link your card to no more than four challenges, TOTAL.  Entries linked to more than 3 challenges, including ours, will be deleted without notification!
  4. Have fun!


All stamping products are welcome! Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week.  
Sharing a few pictures from our trip to Burt's Pumpkin Farm in the north GA mts. yesterday.









Have a wonderful week!
XXX,
Claire

12 comments:

  1. I love the sketch look of those leaves Claire!
    Lovely photos too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love the border too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have mastered CAS just fine! Love the border! And it looks like you had a fun time at the farm! I think we will be getting our pumpkins this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty CAS card Claire!! Lovely leaves and sentiment. WOW are those pumpkins big, looks like a fun place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you framed those beautiful leaves! Gorgeous card for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card. I love your little border detail.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card Claire - that frame really makes your card stand out and such a lovely sentiment. Fun photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire! How I wish I was back In GA for the fall again...last year we enjoyed it so much. I would love a trip to the apple orchards and some fresh apple hand pies! YUM!

    Your free hand frame is awesome, it adds just the right finish for you card. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the way this turned out too, Claire! That border stamp is awesome and the leaves are so pretty. Great sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sandy stole my line...oh heck I'm gonna say it too...I loved the way this turned out! You've used my absolute favorite leaf stamp and the border stamp is fantastic. You rocked the CAS challenge this week, my friend! What fun you had at the farm too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm going to say I also love the way this turned out. It looks "elegant" to me. It all just works for a beautiful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire, I love the layout out and the way you framed your fabulous leaves. I love the colors, too! A wonderful CAS card.
    Those pumpkins are HUGE - what fun the kids must have had running around among them.
    Hugs
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!