Sunday, January 31, 2016

Love You More Than Coffee--SSC119

January 31, 2016

Sunday Stamps has a fabulous color challenge to play along with!  These dark, rich colors made me smile.  The perfect combo for a chilly winter day.  We can't wait to see what you create! 




Challenge Guidelines
  • Feel free to use any brand of product you have. 
  • Please Link up a new project created for this challenge (no back links). 
  • Enter as many times as you'd like.
  • Please provide a link to us or use the graphic above in your post. 
  • Have Fun!!!
The challenge will end on Friday, Feb. 12th @ 6pm EST. 
This challenge will run for 2 weeks.


 My base card is Cherry Cobbler card stock.  The next two layers are Very Vanilla and Basic Gray card stock.  The top layer is Crumb Cake card stock that I trimmed with the SUgarPea Designs Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I sponged the edges with Early Expresso ink.  My card features the new SugarPea Designs-Caffine Addict Stamp Set.  I stamped the coffee splatters in Early Expresso ink.  The sentiment was stamped in Early Expresso, too.  I stamped the coffee bean heart in ink and then I cut out all the coffee beans individually using the  SugarPea Designs-Coffee Words dies.  I glued each bean over the stamped heart.  Early Expresso card stock was used on the beans.  I cut the sentiment "coffee" out five times in Cherry Cobbler and adhered them together for added dimension.  Wink of Stella was added on the sentiment and on the beans for shine.  


Thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I love to hear from you! 


You can see what the rest of the DT created for inspiration by clicking on their names below. I hope you will check out their blogs and then come and play along with us.


Katie Brooks
   
HUGS!
Claire

6 comments:

  1. What a great challenge and a wonderful card you made.
    Love those new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Claire! luv the coffee bean heart, so very cool! super fun card! hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Claire! luv the coffee bean heart, so very cool! super fun card! hope you have a wonderful week!

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire,

    And just who does NOT love coffee, I ask?

    What a perfectly "perky" and fun card! You sure brought the colors together nicely in your project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! great job with the bean heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this! great job with the bean heart!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!