Wednesday, December 30, 2015

SugarPea Designs Sketch Challenge SPDSS35- Adventure Awaits 2016

December 30, 2015

After a nice little break, I am back with a card for the SugarPea Designs Challenge Team Sketch!  I want to wish everyone a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!  My wish for you is good health, happy adventures and lots of love!

I love the new sketch and we can't wait to see what you create! 


You have all month to play along with us! You are welcome to play along with all the sketches or just one but remember the more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning a $75 gift certificate to our store!!!

The rules are very simple…
  • Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
  • SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated :)
  • You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
  • Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS34 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
  • Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
  • One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
  • We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
  • The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!

My card features the stamp set Going Places and the 10 Piece Die Set numbers which will be available in January.  I used the Gift Tag-SugarCuts Die for the Tag.  Adventure Awaits--2016 is my wish for ALL of you!



I colored the little adventurer and her map with Copic Markers.  I stamped her on white paper and cut it out using the Sugar Cuts Die-Gift Tag.  Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella was added for shine and sparkle.  



I am so happy you stopped by my blog today!
Be sure to click through to see what all the other Challenge DT have for your inspirational pleasure!  

3 comments:

  1. Great cards today, Claire! I need a couple of Happy New Year cards so I thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Claire! Love the number and the sentiment! Perfect New Year's card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, Claire! The patterns and colors work so well together and I adore that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!