Saturday, January 31, 2015

Sending You Birthday Wishes--SPDSS19 and CMCC No56

January 31, 2015

WOW!  It is the LAST day of January!  How did that happen?!?!?  It seems we were just celebrating Christmas.  I must admit, January is my least favorite month, so it is behind us now.  I guess it always seems long and dreary after the holidays.  We made it through the month without any bad weather, too.  YIPPEE!  

I am playing along with the SugarPea Designs sketch challenge and the Colour Me...! Color Challenge!  I absolutely LOVE the vibrant, playful colors this week.  --Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry, Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight and a Neutral--
I am the biggest fan of ALL the stamps sets at SugarPea Designs.  I hope you will enjoy my card!




We have seven February birthdays in our family, so I have someone special in mind to receive this card.  This little penguin is so happy and he makes me smile!  I paper pieced his little hat and used all the colors in my coloring with Copic Markers. The gingham paper was found in my stash.  It if from a retired Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper called "Gingham Garden."



Wink of Stella adds a hint of sparkle to this little guy.  Wouldn't you just love to receive this little fellow in your mailbox?




Thanks for stopping by and if you have time, please leave a comment and let me know what you think.  I love to hear from you!

If you have any questions, you can contact me at: Claire.

Until next time--
Happy Stampin'
Claire





6 comments:

  1. Claire, your card is SO cute! I love the gingham hat and matching background and the colouring is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! It is so nice of you to comment on my card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is an eyecatcher in the gallery, Claire! I just love your style and attention to detail! We're delighted to have you play with us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jenny! You are so kind to comment on my card! XX

      Delete
  4. Oh your paper piecing just sends this over the top Claire. Just the cutest with the checkered paper. So happy you joined us over at SugarPea Designs.
    Lisa Lara-SPD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, Lisa! I just love SugarPea Designs and so happy to play along with your challenge! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!