Friday, January 30, 2015

Get Well Soon--FMS171

January 30, 2015

It's Friday and I am so excited because my dear friend, Angel is coming to craft with me ALL weekend!!!!!  YIPPEE!  I am so looking forward to a fun and creative time with her.  She always inspires me!  

I made a speedy quick card for a friend that has been under the weather.
I love the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week.  It is a fantastic sketch to use on any card.


In keeping with using some things that I have, I pulled out an old paper pad from My Mind's Eye for my patterned papers.  I used a Lawn Fawn stamp, On The Mend" that I bought a year ago and never inked.  I hope you will enjoy my card.




I cut a slit in the top of the tissue box and added a kleenex for fun! 



Thanks for stopping by.  If you have time, please leave a comment.  I love to hear from you!

Any questions, please contact me at: Claire.

Have a great weekend!
Happy Stampin'!
Claire





7 comments:

  1. Cutest card EVER! Love that little tissue box! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Have fun with Angel! I wish I could join you ladies! Happy stamping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Claire! Love the little tissue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Claire! That will cheer your friend up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous Get Well card! Love the little tissue box and the cheerful look. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and what a cute image. I think this is a great sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!