Tuesday, December 16, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR-Shaker-FMS 189

December 16, 2014

I have had so many things going on.  I know we all do at this time of the year.  Besides the usual Christmas tasks, shopping, wrapping gifts, addressing cards, attending events, etc.,etc!!!!!  I also spent all weekend babysitting three of my GRANDS and my Aunt passed away in Indiana.  I had a lot of calls with family and things to take care of at home.  It is so hard to be away from your family when you loss a loved one.  With that being said, I finally (ran away) to my craft room for a few minutes of alone time!


I wanted to make a card for The Friday Mashup.  The challenge for this week is:
  • Create a project using "Basic Grey or Smoky Slate & Silver". 
  • Create a project using "Dry or Heat Embossing". 
  • or Mash it Up! and create a project "using the colors Silver & Grey with some Embossing"


I am so excited to use my new dies from Simon Says Stamp's.  It is a retro alarm clock, so I thought I would "SHAKE" it up and make it ring in the New Year!  I hope you enjoy my card!





Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog.  I know you are busy with so many other activities.  Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I always love to hear from you!

If you have any questions on my card, I am only an email away!  Contact me at: Claire.

Wishing you a WONDERFUL day!

Happy Stampin'!
Claire
XX



6 comments:

  1. Claire, this card is so fun! What a great way to "ring" in the new year! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Sara! I love to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  2. Now, lady- this is fabulous! Great take on the Mashup colors. I love the shaker element- so creative. TFS with the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Cindy! So great to hear from you! XX

      Delete
  3. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Your new dies are darling and so is this creative card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Marybeth! I appreciate your kind words! XX

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!