Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Thinking of You-Tap, Tap, Tap--CMCC No35

August 27, 2014

It has not been a good few days for me.  We had a sudden death in our circle and Miss Addison got strep and a sinus infection and came to stay with me because she didn't need to be around her new baby brother.  Now, I have a cold and I am praying that I don't get strep.  Life has certainly been coming at me the last few days.  I am behind on some of my responsibilities on my blog and for that I apologize!

This post is a little late, but I hope you will all join us at the Colour Me Challenge this week!  The colors are Marina Mist, Tangelo Twist, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette and a Neutral.  Can't wait to see all of your wonderful creations with this fun set of colors!  


Please stop by all the Design Team's blogs for inspiration and lots of wonderful ideas!


I wanted to use the Tap, Tap, Tap Stamp Set this week on my card.  When I saw Marina Mist was one of the colors in the combo, I knew it was the right choice.  When I was in college, there were no computers---ok I know that I am OLD----my roommate had a trusty blue typewriter that we shared and wrote a lot of papers on.  I remember many late nights trying to get a paper done. --- The professors would NOT let you use erasable paper, so it never failed that I would get to the last line and have to start over.  So, my card is in memory of the old, blue typewriter!  ENJOY!








Maybe this old typewriter will bring back some memories for you!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think of my card.  I love to hear from you!  

Let me know if you need a catalog!  The Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow!!!!  How exciting is that?!?!?!?

Happy Stampin'! 
Claire



6 comments:

  1. I adore this card Claire - this is the most girly-looking typewriter card I've come across and I LOVE it! The delicately shaded polka dots and those little candy dot-centred flowers - yep, adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Joanne! I am a girly, girl, so I love polka dots! Thanks for the sweet comment! XX :))

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love this Claire! That blue typewriter is awesome :) The clip is great! Fab card, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Tara! I love to hear from you, My Friend! XX

      Delete
  3. Beautiful card Claire! Love the blue typewriter - I remember my mom having an electric blue one and we would play on it all the time. Thanks for bringing back some fun memories with this great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Stephanie! I am so happy you had a fun memory when you looked at my card! That makes me smile! :) XX It was so fun to work with you at Colour Me...!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!