Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Wonderful Christmas--Merry Monday #123

August 28, 2014

Today has been a very sad day.  We had to attend a funeral this morning.  With that being said, I am going to make my post short and sweet.  My heart is heavy tonight.

The Merry Monday Challenge gave me a chance to use my new stamp set and Framelits:  Wondrous Wreath.  The holiday catalog went LIVE today!  You can order all your supplies for the holiday online 24/7. 

I wanted my card to have a rustic feel, so I used non-traditional colors for my card.  I hope you enjoy it!



 






Please leave a comment and let me know your thoughts.  I cherish your comments!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Happy Stampin!
Claire







8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon, it is so hard to lose someone.

    I love your card, that's such a great set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Laurie! It has been a rough week!
      Thank you for your kind thoughts! XX

      Delete
  2. I ADORE this card!!! Can't wait for my new stamps to come, which I just ordered yesterday.

    A question, what did you use behind the wreath? In the first picture it looks reflective, but not in the second.

    My sincere sympathy in your loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Jodi! I appreciate your kind thoughts and you are always so kind to compliment my cards!
      I used a window sheet, but I could not get a good picture. It looks like a real window on the card:)) XX

      Delete
  3. Absolute beauty! Love the non-traditional colors on the wreath, and as though it's hanging on a windowed door.
    Funerals are always hard, you have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire, I just love the design of your card and fabulous color combo!! Thanks so much for joining us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty wreath in your window, Claire! Love the blue background! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Claire, I love the colours and papers you used. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!