Thursday, April 24, 2014

Dreams--CMCC No17

April 24, 2014

Today I want to wish my beautiful, niece, Sara Katherine a Very Happy 21st Birthday!  I love her so much and she has brought great joy to our family!  It is almost impossible to believe she is 21!  She followed in my footsteps and is studying at Indiana University.  We are kindred spirits and in the "Middle Child" club!  

I made my card for the Colour Me Color Challenge yesterday, and ran out of time to get it posted.  I LOVE the colors!  SO soothing and beautiful!  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors!  I made this card for a very special young lady that is graduating from college.  She was in my first grade class and we have remained close.  I am so proud of her, and I know she will appreciate my card made with lots of love!  She will always be "MY", Sam I Am!!!!  XX









Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Whisper White

Ink:  Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay

Stamp Set:  Word Play

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Hexagon Framelit, Envelope Liner Framelit, Deco Label Framelit, Paper Snips, Stampin Dimensionals, Glue Dots

Embellishment:  Pacific Point Ribbon

Please leave a comment if you have a minute.  I do love to hear from you!

Wishing you a Terrific Thursday!

Happy Stampin!
Claire

8 comments:

  1. Claire, another fantastic card creation! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Annette! So kind of you to comment! XX

      Delete
  2. Love your pieced hexagons and the bold bright use of the colors :) So glad you joined us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Katie! I love your challenges! XX

      Delete
  3. This has always been one of my favourite sentiments! I love the hive look, perfect way to blend our blues :) Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Colour Me...! We sure hope to have you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Hayley! I love that sentiment, too! The colors were awesome this week! XX

      Delete
  4. what a fantastic card for your niece! love the sentiment and how you used the colors!! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Rosemary! I loved the colors this week! SO nice to hear from you! X

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!