Monday, November 18, 2013

Snow Globe DD #79

November 18, 2013
                                                               
I was so exited when I found out that I was the winner last week at the Dynamic Duos Challenge!  WOW!!!!!!  Did that ever make my day!!!!  Thank you, Thank you!!!!

                                                    
 

So on to this week's challenge.  It is difficult for me to not add any red or something bright to the challenge.  I loved this old Stampin' Up! Stamp Set, "Snow Globe."  It has special meaning to me for several reasons.  When I was a child, I loved snow globes.  I could sit and shake one for hours and watch the snowflakes land.  I would let my imagination take me away to the enchanted land inside the globe.  I didn't own this stamp set and my dear, dear friend, Pam knew I loved it and wanted it.  She searched and found it at a consignment sale and gave it to me for a gift.  It has special meaning for that reason, too!  ENJOY!!!!







Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Vellum

Stamp Sets:  Snow Globe, Fabulous Phrases

Ink:  Versa Mark

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Snail Adhesive, Heat Tool, Heat Buddy, Black Embossing Powder, Window Punch, Vellum Adhesive, Heat and Stick Powder, Glitter, Paper Snips

Embellishments:  Silver Ribbon, Rhinestone, Candy Dots

Hope you are having a fabulous day!

Happy Stampin!
Claire


6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this adorable card! Such a wonderful wintery feel! Thanks for joining the Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this card. Way to cute. The snow globe stamp is one of my favs. Great job, girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Pam! I thought of you while I was making it! :))

      Delete
  3. Love the suspended "snow" in your globe, and the wee gem on the snowman's hat. The black and grey colour scheme this week just adds to the nostalgic feel of this card. Great job! Thanks for linking up with Dynamic Duos again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!