Thursday, August 29, 2013

Postage Stamp Cards


August 29, 2013

We are back from a wonderful weekend in Chicago.  We attended the wedding of our dear friends daughter.  It was a beautiful wedding and the weather was amazing.  It is always special to feel so much love in one room. :)))

Now, back to reality.  I am hosting my first two card making classes this week, so I have been busy preparing samples and cutting paper all day.  I chose to do a sympathy card for one of the examples.  It seems that all to often that we need an extra one in our card boxes. 





Stampin' Up! Products:

Paper:  Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Rich Razzleberry

Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke

Stamp Sets:  Thoughts and Prayers, Tiny Tiny Wishes

Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot Cutting Machine, Embossing Folders (Square Lattice, Stylish Stripes, Perfect Polka Dots, Honeycomb) , Beautiful Butterflies Bigz, Snail Adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, 1" Square Punch, Word Window Punch, Postage Stamp Punch

Embellishments:  Rhinestones

I thought I would include a picture from the wedding.
 Good Times!

Until Next Time!
Happy Stampin!
Claire





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!