Sunday, June 30, 2013

Regarding Dahlais

June 30, 2013

I can not believe it is the last day of June!  2013 is flying by!  I am sorry that I haven't blogged in over two weeks.  I have been very busy entertaining friends and family.  My best friend from college came and stayed a week.  We shopped and shopped and then went to the pool and rode the boat on beautiful Lake Oconee.  We had a fabulous time catching up and sharing special memories.  Then my oldest GRAND Daughter, Miss Addison (age 4) spent a week with me.  She attended tennis camp and we had such a GRAND time.  Shopping, movies, reading books and playing games.  I cherished every moment we had together.  My two bonus daughters also came a few days and brought Miss Madilyn Grace ( age 20 months) and Miss Victoria Jade ( almost 1).  That is what summer is all about!

Now, that my house is very quiet again,  I had a few minutes to get into my craft room.  I am leaving for the Stampin' Up! Convention in about two weeks.  I am sooooo excited to be attending the 25th Year Celebration of Stampin' Up!
I have been working on my swap cards and will post them next time.  Today, I made a happy card with my FAVORITE new stamp set and new colors.





Melon Mambo Cardstock (115320)
Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
Gingham Garden Designer Series Paper ( 129310)
Costal Coastal Cabana Cardstock (130024)
Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set (130327 wood)  (130327 clear)
Coastal Cabana Ink Pad (131175)
Big Shot  Cutting Machine (113439) 
Stripes Embossing Folder (123128)
Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
Itty Bitty Banners Stamp Set (132022 wood)  (126257 clear)
Itty Bitty Banners Framelits (129267) 
Stampin' Trimmer (126889)
Candy Dots (130931 Brights)
Just add a Whisper White insert and stamp two Dahlias inside to finish the card.  You can then write a note to someone that you are thinking about.  Everyone loves to get mail and know someone cares about them.

Please visit my website at:
www.clairecreatescards.stampinup.net

CASE inspiration--Ingrid Blackburn-The Creative Grove   THANKS!

Happy Stamping!
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I love every comment. Please come back soon!!